High adhesion to a wide range of cover materials and paper stocks.
Suitable for slow/med speed lines for hard and soft cover books.
Highly flexible white spine glue for single or 2-shot systems on non-coated /coated papers.
Recommended application temperature 150-170ºC.
- Excellent page pull strength, adhesion and lay-flat.
- Low application temperature of 100-140ºC.
- Outstanding page pull strength development.
- Allows for in-line trimming.
- Ultimate performance in page pull and flex tests.
- Can be applied through open pot systems or slot coaters.
- Excellent adhesion, lay-flat properties and extreme temperature resistance.
- Use for cased in book blocks, soft and hard back books.
- Low emissions – doesn’t require hazardous labeling and safer for operators.